This is his original design and creation. Great job and great idea.
When some people first see LathArt, they know right away if they have a LathArt painting in them. Providing the how-to to people like Christopher is why I set up the main site.
Christopher started with a kit (not my site) I think, but quickly progressed to creating his own designs. This is his second design.
I hope he will continue to share. I've seen his first, and it is wonderful as well.
3 comments:
I'm from Wisconsin orginally, so I remember Ponderosa Steak House from those days. I've had people offer to by the lathart I have hanging in our restaurant. We have six of them hanging in our restaurant.One of them is my creation of the restaurant. I'd love to get a hold of one of Degroot's pieces. Found one the other day online for sale as authentic; with papers and a signature. Come to find out it was an austin productions creation of one of his pieces called "The Town"
Chris
Very nice work
Thanks anonymous!
Chris
Post a Comment